Springer has announced that the beta version of the new SpringerLink platform is now available. When you visit springerlink.com you will see a link on the left side of the screen under the Springer logo that will take you into the new site. This button will be visible on every page.
You can choose to search in the current site or explore via the new platform. IP Authentication, as well as user name and password, will be recognized on both sites.
The new SpringerLink platform has been greatly improved based on comments and feedback from an extensive usability study.
On the new platform you will find:
- Related documents for articles or eBook chapters
- PDF Preview for eBook chapters
- Enhanced browsing features
- View abstracts without leaving search results
- Improved search functionality – including searching by citation
- Easy filters for Online First and Open Access articles
- Library branding available on every page
Take a look at the new SpringerLink site and explore the new world of SpringerLink.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more, join a free webinar!