Pecan Street Overhead Line Project
Ark Contracting has completed their original scope of work and is currently de-mobilizing from the site.
Parking Lots and Street Improvements
• Lot 47 South – Lot will be ready for student parking no later than Tuesday August 10th, including the installation of the new code blue stations. The landscaping is scheduled to be done before classes start and the new lighting is operational for the new pathway.
• Lot 47 North – Lot will be closed Saturday and Sunday for re-striping, lot will reopened for students Monday morning.
• Lot 38 – The demo crew along with two concrete crews will start in the morning, with a scheduled completion no later than August 20th.
• West Street Improvements – The drainage valley and the ADA ramps have been poured and the street striping is currently under way. This block of West Street will re-open sometime over the weekend.
• Seal Coating Projects – 1st Street and 3rd Street have been completed and are scheduled for striping in the morning, streets will be open to traffic sometime Saturday afternoon.
• Parking Meter Installations – Adding 12 visitors meters on Oak Street from 4th to Mitchell the 12 spaces will be striped but the meters won’t be installed till later in the month.
• Parking Gates /West Street Bus Stop/Misc Repairs- Once the concrete crews complete their work on lot 38, they will move to the gate entrance(s) at F-13 and lot 39. They will also address repairs in lots 26, 30 and F-10 then move to the West Street Shuttle Station.