Upcoming maintenance work will require two buildings, nearby walkways, streets, and a parking lot to be closed 7-11 a.m. Sunday, March 9. The closures will include:
- the Engineering Lab Building
- the Geoscience Building
- Lot F12 at the southeast corner of UTA Boulevard and College Street
- College Street from UTA Boulevard to West First Street
- the walkway on the north side of the Engineering Lab Building
- all walkways between the Engineering Lab Building, the Geoscience Building, Nedderman Hall, and Woolf Hall
These closures will not involve utilities and will not affect electricity. For questions, call Patty Goodloe at 817-272-9726.