Our utility contractor is scheduled to install a new fire hydrant in the greenbelt directly across from the Guard/Visitors Information Booth next week. It will require closing one lane of traffic for the day on Monday and some of Tuesday. The contractor will maintain two lanes of traffic the majority of time. This work shouldn’t create any problems for people coming and going from the Davis Hall parking lot. Once completed the work will improve fire protection for Trinity, Davis and Texas Hall.
Facilities Management is currently working on several projects across campus including:
- Business Building Restroom Improvements on the 3rd , 4th, 5th and 6th Floors
- Fine Arts Practice Room Improvements (Music Department)
- Swift Center Gym Restroom and Locker Rooms Renovations
- Smart Hospital Roof Replacement
- Campus Trip Hazard Corrections – Campus Wide