There is a known issue with students, faculty and staff trying to view lectures captured with the Echo(classrev) capture system. The issue is when you begin playback, the icon (blue triangle play button with a spinning blue circle) show video loading, but playback does not begin. there are 2 possible solutions to this issue below:
1. Click the browser back button to return to the internet speed selection screen.
2. Select the Dial Up internet speed option from the speed options and try playing video again.
1. Navigate to OIT VPN website (click link to access site).
2. Next, scroll down and click the link “install VPN from off campus (mac, windows, linux). install the VPN software.
3. Launch VPN software. In connection field, type in the server VPN.UTA.EDU to select the server. Type in your UTA Net ID and Password and click connect.
4. Open Blackboard and try accessing the lecture video.
If you still have issues viewing the content, make sure that you have Adobe Flash installed on your computer.