Department of Curriculum and Instruction, UT Arlington
New Teacher Webinar Series
Open-Access: FREE for EVERYONE!
Webinar 3: Saturday, November 16, 2013 1:00-2:15 pm, CST
TOPIC: BEHAVIOR MANAGEMENT
*Please see attached flyer for more details
Guest speakers: Dr. Diane Galloway and Dr. Jon Leffingwell. Also presenting are Tracy Smith (UTA graduate), Dr. Peggy Semingson, and Dr. Leisa Martin.
The link to join Webinar 3 on 11/16 is here. You can join up to 60 minutes prior to the session: https://elearn.uta.edu/webapps/bb-collaborate-bb_bb60/external.guest.session.launch.event?uid=ce0b074d-1cdd-4ecf-9885-f5d2b1fba3ca
Please stay tuned to New Teacher Events and informational media on the New Teacher Blog! http://blog.uta.edu/utanewteachers/
• Recordings of previous webinars
• PowerPoints of previous webinars
• Podcast series with useful advice for new teachers!
• Post comments on the blog!
Become a better teacher. Get tips. Connect with UTA faculty and other teachers.
Open-Access: This webinar series is FREE and open to EVERYONE. Tell a friend!
Convenience: Join by a mobile device!
There is an option to join by mobile device for your convenience:
• Use the free mobile app “Blackboard Collaborate” to join the session!
• Open the app, then enter the URL to join the session.
Email Peggy Semingson for questions: email@example.com