If you have a course reserve requests for the Spring 2009 session please send them in as soon as possible.
Reserve requests can be made two ways:
- Online – go to http://library.uta.edu/reserves. Click on “Placing Materials on Reserve” and under “Putting Materials on Reserve” click the “Reserves Request Form” link.
- Email – send to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor name, course name, number and section number.
- Material going on reserve, include part or all of the following items:
- title of book
- copyright date or edition
- catalog number or ISBN
- Check out period (choose from the following options):
- 2 Hour Reserve Library Use Only
- 3 Hour Reserve May Leave the Library
- 24 Hour Reserve
- 3 Day Reserve
- 7 Day Reserve
If you need assistance, please contact:
Donna Kelley email@example.com Ext. 2-1418