Here are five simple ways to burn fat and tone out your body! It won’t take much of your time either!
Works your Abs
• Stand tall with arms extended out to sides.
• Bending from waist, reach right arm toward left toes; repeat on left.
• Do 25 reps, alternating sides.
2. Pulsing Lunge
Works your Butt and legs
• Lunge forward with right leg; hold for 4 seconds, then pulse up and down 5 times.
• Repeat on left.
• Do 2 reps.
3. Triceps Kickback
Works your Triceps
• Hold dumbbell in right hand.
• Bend at hips until almost parallel to floor.
• Bring elbow to ribs, straighten forearm back, and return.
• Do 15 reps on each arm.
4. Squat/Biceps Curl
Targets: Arms, butt, and legs
• Squat, holding a dumbbell in each hand. Do 8 reps.
• On last rep, stay down and do 10 biceps curls.
Targets: Chest and core
• Start in a plank position (palms on floor, hands below shoulders, abs engaged, back straight).
• Hold for 30 seconds. Drop to knees.
• Do 15 push-ups.