Meeting of Paths-First 2 meeting (recruiting for official status)

Our first 2 meeting went great.
The first one had 5 people show up. ( Thats really good considering)
The second had more than double who varied in paths.
I hope that more people can make it out to the next meeting. Date/time/location TBD

At our last meeting we had a very interesting discussion about one of the members paths. he then lead us in a meditation and preceded to guide us in finding our animal spirits. Mine finally gave me his name after 20 years. LoL. We haven’t decided what to do next. My aquantice and I are meeting later this week to discuss what we should do. I’ll udate the blog when we get some more dates.

To everyone that came out thank you and I hope to see you guys again. It was amazing to be around like minded people. I felt some real positive energy.
Maria it was nice seeing you. Hope you can make it to the next one.\

Next up:

what is polyfidelity? (Maybe, still considering)

• shorty
    • February 23rd, 2013

@rajas We are having a masquerade celebrating the pagan Sabbath samhsin Nov 1, 2013 at 6:30 pm Rio grande university center. Its $5 to for this event. We normally dont charge but thisca fundraiser. You can email us at themeetingofpaths@gmail.com. I am also including the link forvthe samhain event on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/events/450058845113248/

• shorty
    • February 23rd, 2013

We are having a masquerade celebrating the pagan Sabbath samhsin Nov 1, 2013 at 6:30 pm Rio grande university center. Its $5 to for this event. We normally dont charge but thisca fundraiser. You can email us at themeetingofpaths@gmail.com. I am also including the link forvthe samhain event on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/events/450058845113248/

• rajas
    • February 23rd, 2013

Hi, I am interested in attending one of your meetings, could you tell me how i can go about that.. I saw one of your posters and was intrigued but could not find anything more about you all..

1. No trackbacks yet.