About the Project
It’s Time. You know it. We know it.
Our website is undergoing a refresh to improve the site content, design, function, and usability. This will be a comprehensive redesign of UTA’s website, including the homepage and top-level pages, and also includes the development of a new look for departments, offices, and other units. The new website will reflect the University’s mission, vision and excellence.
Vision & Goals
- Strengthen UTA’s brand identity and recognition as the model 21st Century Urban Research University
- Improve the user experience for faculty, staff, students and alumni
- Help visitors find information and resources more quickly through improved content architecture, navigation, and search capabilities
- Increase engagement through personalization and inviting, mobile-friendly layouts
- Bring more cohesion and consistency to UTA’s web presence
- Define a web governance framework for improved support and maintenance