The web modernization project began nearly two years ago when teams from UTA began the research and discovery process. In fall 2018, 14 web units from across campus were identified to transition as first wave websites and began the process of auditing their sites and preparing their content for the first deployments of the new website.
This is the timeline for the remainder of the first wave of migration taking place throughout the summer of 2019.
Following the deployment of first wave websites and an evaluation period, University Advancement and the Office of Information Technology will establish the migration schedule for the remaining campus units. For details on the first wave of websites and the migration process, please visit the FAQs.
Items to note for first wave POCs
- Site Map Review – DUE June 12
- Hands-on Sitecore Training – June 12
- This training will build on the May 24 Sitecore introduction session and provide the opportunity for POCs to get familiar with the platform through hands-on exercises and information about specific templates and components.
- Please contact email@example.com with questions about this training.
- Sitecore Introduction – May 24
- Content Author Training – May 13-14
- This training taught contributors to create and write more effective online content that better serves the goals of the new UTA website.
- If you were unable to attend or have additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about this training and related resources.